Shake 2 Lock & Unlock V1.2.2 original post by SinHay
Shake 2 Unlock is an application for locking and unlocking your screen and keyboard while using your phone or when your phone is idle. With this application you can avoid unintentional pressing of keys and activation of the screen, and prolong the life of your battery.
To lock or unlock your device, simply shake it a set number of times.
In comparison with standard locking applications, Shake 2 Unlock has a number of advantages:
* The screen can't be accidentally activated which prolongs the battery life.
* The app is easy to use because the user doesn't need to look at the screen to lock or unlock the device.
* The device can be easily locked during a call to prevent unwanted touches on the screen.
* When the shaking actually locks the screen, the device briefly vibrates so you know it's locked without looking at it.
* Additional 'Lock' icon is provided to lock your device in an old-fashioned way.
* Use SHIFT + SPACE keys to unlock your device.
* Use LOCK key to lock your device.
* The application starts automatically when the device starts up.
* Activation/deactivation without the need to close the application
* Set number of shakes (from 2 to 5, default is 3)
* Sensitivity (7 levels)
* Time between a set number of shakes (device doesn't accept new shakes for a period of time after it is locked or unlocked, the default is 0 ms)
* Responsiveness (a lower value makes the app more responsive, a higher value prolongs the battery life, the default is 1000 ms)
* Slide keyboard out to unlock (default: off)
* Slide keyboard in to lock (default: off)
* Lower your sensibility to avoid accidental locking and unlocking.
* Shake one time more as defined (e.g., if you set 3 shakes, shake it four times).
* Decrease responsiveness to prolong the battery life.
* Shakes must be done within a specific timeframe defined by a set number of shakes multiplied by one second (e.g., 4 shakes must be done within 4 seconds).
* When receiving a call, shake the device to unlock it, accept the call, then shake it again to lock it back in order to prevent unwanted touches on the screen. Shake the device again to be able to end the call.
WARNING: You MUST accept permissions otherwise the application will not catch your shakes.
New in v1.1:
* fixed problem with blank screen
* fixed problem with slider when app is off
* added SHIFT + SPACE to unlock
New in v1.2.2:
* fixed problem with stand by mode
* added LOCK key to lock
[OS6 | OS7 | OS7.1 ]